Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fabric Tape Headband

Hi friends! It's Ashley here today to share a fun project with you! This is a a pretty fast craft that you can put together for all sorts of things! You can make a headband to match your outfit or you can give these away as a gift.


All I did was take a plain headband and wrap it in some Baylee Fabric Tape. This was really simple to do. It didn't take too much tape, you could probably make 5-6 headbands from one roll of tape! The flower is from Hair Doodles. I have tons of flowers from there and now I can make cute headbands to match!

Have a great day, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea - easy. fast, and customizable! My daughter will love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way easier than the regular ribbon and hot glue one I did. Where can I find that tape? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I wish my daughter wore headbands....although my niece is pretty girly I might have to make one for her!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!